Dear Community Roundtable Members,
Due to the growing concerns over COVID-19; we have decided to cancel the March CRT Luncheon. Organizations are limiting access to their facilities and many individuals are choosing to avoid large crowds at this time. We will continue to monitor this situation along with the rest of you and as always we trust in God’s sovereignty.
Each month the Community Roundtable hosts a luncheon open to the public. These luncheons provide an opportunity for those serving in small and large nonprofits to network with one another and hear about how CRT organizations are breaking the cycle of poverty in the Pikes Peak region.
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Westside Community Center
In addition to the lunch payment, please bring a household or hygiene item, such as toilet paper, shampoo, toothpaste, paper towels, diapers, laundry detergent, canned food.
- 11:45 a.m.: Meet and Greet time
- 12:00 – 1:30: Lunch and meeting
- 1:30 – 3:00: Extended Workshop
Register and pay online for this month’s luncheon. Note: Reservations made within 3 days of the event cannot be guaranteed a meal, but please let us know you’re coming anyway!
You may also register here and pay at the door:
Future Community Roundtable Luncheons for 2020:
- March 19, 2020 at The Navigators
- April 16, 2020 at Westside Community Center
- May 21, 2020 at Focus on the Family
- August 20, 2020 at Biblica
- September 17, 2020 at Focus on the Family
- October 15, 2020 at Westside Community Center
- November 19, 2020 at The Navigators
*Locations subject to change.
**There is no Luncheon for the months of July and December.