Each month the Community Roundtable hosts a luncheon open to the public. These luncheons provide an opportunity for those serving in small and large nonprofits to network with one another and hear about how CRT organizations are breaking the cycle of poverty in the Pikes Peak region.
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Extended Workshop on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Instructor: Dr. Don Warrick
Topic: Organizational Leadership in the Next Decade
Biblica – The International Bible Society
1820 Jet Stream Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
In addition to the lunch payment, please bring a household or hygiene item, such as toilet paper, shampoo, toothpaste, paper towels, diapers, laundry detergent, canned food.
- 11:45 a.m.: Meet and Greet time
- 12:00 – 1:30: Lunch and meeting
- 1:30 – 3:00: Extended Workshop
Register and pay online for this month’s luncheon. Note: Reservations made within 3 days of the event cannot be guaranteed a meal, but please let us know you’re coming anyway!
You may also register here and pay at the door:
Future Community Roundtable Luncheons for 2020:
- February 20, 2020 at Biblica
*Extended Workshop day with Dr. Don Warrick on the topic of “Organizational Leadership in the Next Decade.”
- March 19, 2020 at The Navigators
- April 16, 2020 at Westside Community Center
- May 21, 2020 at Focus on the Family
- August 20, 2020 at Biblica
- September 17, 2020 at Focus on the Family
- October 15, 2020 at Westside Community Center
- November 19, 2020 at The Navigators
*Locations subject to change.
**There is no Luncheon for the months of July and December.