The Community Roundtable (CRT) exists to demonstrate God’s love to the local community through practical volunteer service and financial donations to worthy causes; and to exhibit to the public the positive significance of the actions and contributions of its parent organizations. Our mission is to break the cycle of poverty in people’s lives; specifically in the lives of children. Simply put, the Community Roundtable exists to provide the Christian nonprofit organizations of Colorado Springs with an opportunity to “give back” to our community, to be salt and light.
We offer help in six ways:
- Prayer support: CRT adoptee organizations share prayer needs and updates at each monthly luncheon.
- Expertise: Our Parent Organizations provide a wealth of talent in several areas such as technical support, accounting, human resources, development, grant writing, creative design, printing, and the list continues. Our Parent Organizations offer this expertise at no cost to our supported organizations.
- Volunteers: Collectively we represent over 3,600 employees. When needed our Parent Organizations can raise significant volunteer support.
- Financial resources: While limited, we can and do offer financial help to assist with significant needs.
- Materials: Material resources, books, tapes, videos, music, office equipment such as computers, faxes, desks, chairs etc.
- Networking: CRT monthly luncheons provide an opportunity for those serving at nonprofits in the Pikes Peak region to network with each other.
This support has made the difference for many local agencies.
View our Impact Report to learn more about how we help Colorado Springs.